terça-feira, 6 de abril de 2010

Para Rick, who fancies to please the lady, para Dr Ciro e seu hippie revival, para quem servir a carapuça, mais da sexy "Shadê", porque hoje está chovendo e eu me sinto assim tão num clima de chuva mansa e interminável, smooth suave tender, with that bring on your magic look


There must have been an angel by my side
Something heavenly came down from above
led me to you
 built a bridge to your heart
All the way
How many tons of love inside
I can't say

When I was led to you
I knew you were the one for me
I swear the whole world could feel my heartbeat

When I laid eyes on you
You wrapped me up in
The colour of love

You gave me the kiss of life
You gave me the kiss that's like
kiss of life

A thousand butterflies from your lips to mine
(that's another song but the words just fit in, don't they?)

2 comentários:

  1. The kiss of love
    That's what life gave us
    The kiss of life
    That's what love gave us
    So let's live this love
    Let's love this life
    Let's kiss hon'
    Again the rain
    Again come on...

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Sweet. Who am I to deny? Come rain or shine.

    ResponderExcluir

O que você acha?